Before moving towards how to delete ifunny account? You should know that what is ifunny? The iFunny App has a collection of funny videos and memes. It’s almost like a social media platform where you can upload your content, comment on other people’s content, or have friends (subscribers).
Some users often complain about obscene content that is sometimes disruptive, as a result of which many users want to know how to delete an iFunny account.
Much of the content is available for public viewing but to have subscribers and create your own content, you need to create an Account with iFunny.
This popular meme and site-sharing App once went under the lens while its users encouraged violence and threats. Post this; the App has made some changes to its policies.
Many iFunny users do not agree with the fact that the App is harmful or inappropriate. I decided that it has shady, deceptive content, but when used properly, the right audience (while not including children under the age of 17) is a fun app with original memes and great videos.
While we acknowledge that this has been a good killing platform for some time, there are many reasons why users often want to delete an iFunny account. Some of these reasons could be:
- Use of profanity and foul language in the comment section, which may be disruptive.
- Concerned parents who do not want their children to view inappropriate content.
- Due to spam.
How do You Delete an ifunny Account
The iFunny App is easily accessible for download from both the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store. Once you have downloaded the App, you can register with your email id or via Twitter, Facebook, or Google.
The only way you can delete your iFunny account is by sending an email to the iFunny support team. Once you send an email, it may take up to 2-3 business days to delete your account. The email will need to include relevant information that will help the support team understand that the account is yours.
You can send an email to the iFunny support team with the template mentioned below. Follow the steps below to email the iFunny Support Team.
- You will need to write an email and make it “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- You can save a Title such as “ACCOUNT DELETION REQUEST” or “ACCOUNT DELETION.”
- When creating an account, if you have used an email id, keep that email close.
- In the body section, say more details about why you want to delete your iFunny account.
Related Post: How to Delete Zulily Account? | Zulily Account Settings
Sample Email Template
Hello, iFunny Support Team,
I am a registered user of the iFunny App with your name (your_username).
I had signed up with iFunny with an email id. (Specify the registered email id here)
I no longer need this account at this time for personal reasons, please remove my account from your site, and I would like to stop receiving contact/advertising emails.
I hope you understand my concerns and will do what is needed as soon as possible. To inquire about any further details regarding my query, you may contact me by my email id or phone number (state your telephone number and email id here).
Related Post: Chromecast not Supported Error | Fix This Error Easily by Given Solutions
We hope you find answers that can help you delete an iFunny account. If you have problems with the email template, please leave a comment in the comments section below. Also, feel free to leave any additional tips based on your experience.
The steps taken to delete the iFunny account are not permanent. If your problem was spam, there are other options provided by iFunny to protect your privacy.
To protect your privacy while using the App, you can turn on Safe Mode or block users who send spam to your inbox or are not interested in chatting.
To turn on Safe Mode, Follow The Steps Below:
- Open the App on your device.
- Touch the arrow marker at the top of the page. A menu will appear with options such as chat, profile, check, subscription.
- Touch profile.
- Your profile page will open, here select a settings icon such as a small hexagon in the top right corner.
- From the pop-up tap, in Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Enable Safe Mode toggle button.
Alternatively, you can block individual users from sending messages. Follow the steps below to block a user:
- Open the App on your device.
- Go to the profile page of the user you want to block.
- Touch the three dots at the top of the page.
- Touch block user.
Once you block the user, they will no longer be able to send you messages. These were two alternatives to deleting your account.
Thanks for reading!!